Turn to The Arc of East Central Iowa for a wide range of high-quality programs that enhance the lives of the individuals we serve and their friends and family members.
Opportunities for All
Discover the variety of services available to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to match their unique interests, goals, and abilities. The Arc offers:
- Daycare & Adult Enrichment Program – Programs for consumers with and without disabilities in a welcoming and supervised environment
- Day Habilitation & Community Inclusion Program – Year-round services to explore, socialize, and volunteer in the Cedar Rapids area
- Employment Support – Services to find and succeed in a job
- Group Respite Activities – Group activities on weeknights and weekends with activities for all ages.
- Home & Community Services – provide opportunities for individuals to receive services in their own home or community rather than institutions or other isolated settings. These programs serve people with intellectual or developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and/or mental illnesses.
- Integrated Health Home Program (IHH) – works with participants between the ages of five through adulthood who have been diagnosed with a Serious Emotional Disorder (SED) or Serious Mental Illness (SMI). IHH care coordination connects you with a comprehensive care team to improve and stabilize your mental and physical health. The team consists of Peer Supports, Care Coordinators, and Registered Nurses.
- Summer Programs – School Age Summer Program for participants between the ages of 5-21 years old. Summer Day Habilitation Program for ages 16-21.