No products in the cart.
The Family Resource Guide brings together a wealth of information, resources, and tools to support individuals diagnosed with a disability, their caregivers, guardians, families, friends, and community members.
You may view or download the guide as a whole or by section.
Family Resource Guide – (complete guide)
- Section 1: The Start of Your Journey
- Section 2: After the Diagnosis
- Section 3: Health Insurance
- Section 4: Medicaid Waiver Services
- Section 5: Applying for Waiver Services
- Section 6: Case Management Options
- Section 7: Service Options While on the Waitlist
- Section 8: On the Waiver
- Section 9: Finding a Provider
- Section 10: Social Security Administration (SSA) Benefits
- Section 11: Grants
- Section 12: Resources
- Section 13: Daycare
- Section 14: K-12 Education
- Section 15: Post-Secondary Options
- Section 16: Housing
- Section 17: Food
- Section 18: Finance
- Section 19: Adaptive Equipment or Assistive Technology
- Section 20: Adaptive Recreation
- Section 21: Sexual Health
- Section 22: Future Planning
- Section 23: Estate Planning
Please check out our Events Page for all upcoming events and trainings.