The Arc of East Central Iowa, in partnership with UnityPoint – St. Luke’s Hospital and Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services, is hosting a Project SEARCH Information Night to discover more about the program.
Come learn how young adults with disabilities can become involved in this unique employment internship training program. For adults age 18-30.
Application forms for the program will be available.
St. Luke’s Hospital
Formal Lounge, Resource Center
1026 A Ave. NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa (Building just to the east of St. Luke’s Hospital)
Learn about Project SEARCH benefits such as:
• Internship training experiences within St. Luke’s Hospital
• Competitive, transferable, and marketable job skills
• Increased independence, confidence, and self-esteem
• Individualized coaching, direct instruction, and feedback daily
• Building relationships with Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services and other partners
For more information please contact: Stephanie Beary, Project SEARCH Skills Instructor • 319-369-7739 • email@example.com