Please join us via Zoom for this Project SEARCH Information Night.
The Arc of East Central Iowa, in partnership with UnityPoint – St. Luke’s Hospital and Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services, is hosting
a Project SEARCH Information Night to discover more about the program.
Learn how young adults with disabilities can become involved in this unique employment internship training program.
For adults age 18-30. Application forms for the program are available by request.
Learn about Project SEARCH benets such as:
• Internship training experiences within St. Luke’s Hospital
• Competitive, transferable, and marketable job skills
• Increased independence, condence, and self-esteem
• Individualized coaching, direct instruction, and feedback daily
• Building relationships with Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services and other partners
To register or for more information please contact:
Stephanie Beary, Project SEARCH Skills Instructor • firstname.lastname@example.org
This meeting will be recorded so if you are unable to attend at this time please contact Stephanie to be sent the recording.