We missed our opportunity to march together last year, but we are back and better than ever in 2021!
In order to provide a safe way to gather this year, we are moving our event outside to Coe College’s Clark Field from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm on Saturday, May 8th (please note the new location and time). In addition, we will also be offering a virtual option for those who don’t feel comfortable quite yet celebrating with us in person. A couple of days before the event you can pick up a virtual Arc March packet complete with activities, music options and more.
Get Registered Now!
Click on the “Register Now” button below to get started.
Once on the official Arc March website, you will see two buttons:
- Donate Now – use this button because you want to donate to a great cause, but don’t care to register, fundraise, or create a team. We are grateful for your generosity!
- Register For This Event – use this button to register yourself or a team. Once you have a team you can invite friends and family to join you and compete for prizes by fundraising.
The deadline for a guaranteed t-shirt has passed.
We did order some extras and they will be available on a first come, first served, basis. Please contact Jenny Bosking at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 319-365-0487 ext. 1024 to see what is available. A youth t-shirt is $10.00 and an adult t-shirt is $15.00. (Please note: Registering online at this point in time will NOT provide you with a t-shirt, you must contact Jenny directly if you are interested in a shirt.)
Prizes will be awarded for the top three fundraisers and anyone raising $1,000 or more! You still have time to start your fundraising page or team. Click on the Register Now button above to get started. Your fundraising efforts truly make a difference!
– Teams/Individuals raising $1,000 or more will recieve an Arc logo’d Retractable LED Lantern
Top Three Teams:
– 1st Place – Vizio 50″ 4K Smart TV
– 2nd Place – Shiatsu Massage Chair Pad
– 3rd Place – Portable Outdoor Movie Projector
Saturday, May 8th | Coe College’s Clark Field
10:00 am – Activities Start | 11:30 am – Walk Begins