Duties include but are not limited to:
• providing direct supervision
• adherence to individualized care plans
• assistance with personal cares as needed
• timely and accurate documentation of services provided
• ongoing communication with students, caregivers, and service team
Must be at least 18 years of age. Candidates should possess effective problem solving skills, leadership and strong written/verbal communication skills.
Hours: Before/After School Mon – Fri 6 AM – 8:30 AM and 2:30 PM – 6 PM
Pay is $13.00 an hour.